In order to register for the conference, please download and fill in the Registration Form and return it to Erika Fülöp at erika.fulop [at] uni-hamburg.de by 13th September.
Venue and How to get there
The conference will take place on the main university campus near Dammtor, in Von-Melle-Park 8, room 105 & 106.
How to get there:
From the airport:
Take the direct train S1 or S11 to the main station (Hauptbahnhof) and change there to the S21 or S31 (usually you just have to cross the platform and take the train on the opposite side) to Dammtor.
The ticket you have to buy is called „Einzelfahrschein Großbereich Hamburg“ and should cost 3,10€.
A taxi from the airport will cost you around 25€.
From the main train station (Hauptbahnhof):
Take the S-Bahn S21 or S31 to Dammtor.
The ticket you have to choose in this case is called „Einzelfahrschein Nahbereich“ and costs around 1,60€.
From Dammtor you may walk to the conference venue, Von-Melle-Park 8 (around 10 min. walk):
Or take the Bus M5 or M4 in the bus stop outside Dammtor Bahnhof, in the direction of „Burgwedel“ or „Wildacker“. In both cases get off at „Grindelhof“. From here on it will take you 5 min. of walk to reach the Von-Melle-Park 8:
The building Von-Melle-Park 8 (=VMP8) is next to the tallest building, the Philturm (=Von-Melle-Park 6; VMP6). If you are facing the latter, it is the building to the left. We will be in rooms 105 and 106 (on the first floor).
- Night Lodge http://night-lodge.de/ from 67€
- Fink http://www.hotel-fink.de from 49€
- Wagner http://www.hotel-wagner-hamburg.de from 75€
- Hotel am Rothenbaum http://www.hotelamrothenbaum.de from 75€
- Baseler Hof http://www.baselerhof.de/ from 81€
- Heimhude http://www.hotel-heimhude.de/ from 82€
- Hotel am Dammtor http://www.hotel-am-dammtor.de from 83€
- Alster-Hof http://www.alster-hof.de from 85€
- Preuß http://www.hotelpreuss.de/ from 90€
- Vorbach http://www.hotel-vorbach.de/ from 110€